- Exclusive apron made of full-grain cowhide leather with a waxy finish.
- Available colors: Cognac, Chocolate Brown, Tan, Black.
Contact us for color confirmation.
- 1 Upper Zipped and lower large pocket with tool holder strap.
- Adjustable Unique cross-back straps are designed to let you feel at ease when you're working and all hardware used is made in brass.
- They're Water-resistant designed to keep you comfy while cutting hair and provides you protection from heat and save your outfit from stains, splashes & sparks.
Can be used as:
- BBQ Apron
- Chef Apron
- Bartender Apron
- Woodworking Apron
- Blacksmith Apron
- Grilling Apron
- Welding Apron
- Carpenter Apron
- Barbour Apron
AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES:
Small size : overall length 28.50", top width 11.00", centre width 19.25"
Large size : overall length 31.50", top width 11.75", centre width 21"
Straps are completely adjustable for the perfect fit.
A practical leather apron for hobbyists including ceramics, woodwork, painting and metalwork, this durable apron is also a great option for food enthusiasts including butchers, chefs and barbecue enthusiasts!
When dealing with sharp materials or blades, leather aprons provide a significantly higher level of protection. Our vintage leather Woodworking aprons are commonly used to keep working chemicals like grease, paints, and other substances from staining clothing.
It is always preferable to be safe than sorry and guarantee that you can continue working on one metal project without putting yourself in danger. Furthermore, aprons for Carpenter typically preserve your clothes from stains or tiny wounds, which means you won't have to change them every time you work on a Woodworking job.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY CARPENTER'S LEATHER APRON?
Use a moist towel to clean your apron. In the long run, use leather wax or leather conditioner to restore moisture, suppleness, and sheen.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When not in use, hang or roll your apron rather than folding it to avoid lines or cracks in the finish.